What data do we collect?
- Contact forms - When you complete a contact/enquiry form, either on the contact page or any of the product pages we collect information:
- To ensure we can contact you and provide you with advice or a quote;
- To enable us to provide you with an estimate about the cost of delivery; or
- To keep you informed about special offers, but only if you opt in.
- IP identification - We use tracking software to identify companies.
What do we do with the data?
- Cookies are only used to ensure a satisfactory user experience.
- Data that is collected via the contact forms is used to enable us to provide you with advice or a quote.
- Data that is used for the purposes of processing your order is kept only for auditing purposes;
- If a user opts to receive notifications about special offers, we will send them emails about special offers.
- If a user from a business is visiting our site, we may use the information from the IP identification software to market our products and services to their company. However, this is a business to business service and we do not market to “natural person(s)” so individuals are never contacted.
- From time to time we may send offers or our latest brochure via post.
If you want your data removed from our systems:
- E-marketing – Click the unsubscribe link that appears on the bottom of any emails or send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Post – Send an email containing your name and address to email@example.com; or
- Data – To get your name removed from our marketing systems contact our Data Privacy Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org who will handle your request and ensure your data is removed immediately.
If you have any questions about how we collect and use your data please do not hesitate to contact our Data Privacy Officer on 01753 693200.